On Wednesday 22 March 2017 at 7pm the Annual General Meeting of the Academic Staff Association of the University of Macau was held at the Old Macau restaurant in building S8 on campus. 33 current and new members joined the meeting, among them the University’s Vice Rector for Academic Affairs Prof. Lionel Ni.
During the meeting, the Association’s new Presidium and new Supervisory Committee were elected. Our members also put forward ideas for future events to be organised by the Association.
- Come along and meet our members on Wednesday 22 March, 7:00 pm.
- Find out what we can do for you and the benefits of membership.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet style dinner at Old Macau Restaurant (banquet room)*.
- New members are especially welcome.
Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/Jjsy7RTSDO2YNOu83
* Dinner included in the annual membership fee of $100 MOP
The Executive Committee &
The Presidium of the General Assembly
The Academic Staff Association of the University of Macau